- Studio Units
- Deluxe Studio Unit
- One Bedroom Unit
- Two Bedroom Units
- Guest Comments
- Guest Gallery
- Access Units
New Zealand Nelson motel accommodation
Phone 0800 28 22 35 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org for special deals.
Enjoy sun and panoramic views from your motel room.
New Zealand Nelson motel acommodation at Abelia Motor Lodge is spacious and sunny with a panoramic view. The motel accommodation extend our hospitality through motel's well-equipped facilities and daily service, offering quests the up most comfort during your holidays or business trips. For families and groups, there are options of 2 bedroom units and interconnecting studio units.
NZ Qualmark is under going a change, the rating system will be changed by Oct 2017. We apologise the consistency of our ratings in this website.
The Nelson accommodation of our 12 luxury Qualmark 4 star self-contained motel units are made up as follows:
- 6 x Studio units, sleep 1 - 3 (King bed)
- 1 x deluxe studio unit, sleep 1 - 3 ((Super King bed)
- 1 x one bedroom unit, sleep 1 - 3 (king bed)
- 4 x two bedroom unit, sleep 1 - 6 (king, single bed/bunk)
- Free Wifi for internet.
- Two sets of studio units are interconnected. Ideal for family and friends.
- All king beds and the super-king bed can be split into twin beds.
- Each motel unit has a 32" Full HD LCD flat screen TV.
- Each motel unit has a shower and toilet.
- Deluxe studio unit has a double corner spa bath and super-king bed.
- All motel units with fully equipped kitchen, microwave, Sky TV, phone, hair dryer, iron and iron board, electric blankets and heating.
- Two motel units have wheel chair disabled access.
- Continental breakfast to units.Order and find the cost at the reception.
- Guest laundry, washing line, clothes horse, cot & highchair, barbecue facility available.
- Clothes horse available.
- Plenty of motel free parking for cars, trailers and boats.
- Lockup garage for trailers, bikes and motorcycles.
- Adjacent to tennis courts and bowling club.
- BBQ deck and seating under a maple tree.
To maintain the high standard of Qualmark four star plus self-contained Nelson accommodation,we as the managers/owners provide quality service in a professional manner and create an enjoyable environment for our guests.
- NZ$125 - $215 for 2 people stay in a studio unit in low, high and peak season.
- NZ$170 - $295 or 4 people stay in 2-bedroom unit in low, high and peak season.
- $20 for extra person per night, subject to the capacity of the unit.
- Corporate rate available.
- For all current and special rates, please check "Book Online" on the top right of the page or visit www.AbeliaMotorLodge.co.nz.
Credit card details are required to confirm all bookings, these are held on file and nothing is charged until arrival.
Cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to your scheduled arrival will incur no charges. Cancellation made after this time may result in the amount of one nights accommodation being charged to the credit card number held on file. Cancellation policy for groups will be advised at the time of booking.
Check-in is available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure. Early check-in and/or late check-out is by arrangement only.
Payment for all accommodation must be made in full on the day of arrival (if not already done so). Overdue/recovery charges may be made if your account is not paid on time.
No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
Smoking is not allowed in any room on the property. If you do smoke, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges.
Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest of 18 years or over.
Accommodation in Nelson New Zealand - Abelia Motor Lodge in New Zealand Back To Top